IAS Preliminary Exam 2017 (Hindi)
Sample Video Lecture on Indian Constitutional background
The IAS Preliminary examination will consist of two compulsory papers.
Paper first General Studies and second papers Civil Service Aptitude. Second paper is qualifying. Both will be Objective Type OR Multiple choice.
In the prelims exam video lectures these topics important sectors will be covered. Topics are :
PAPER - I (200 marks) Duration : Two hours
1. Current events of national and international importance
2. History of India and Indian National Movement
3. Indian and World geography
4. Indian Polity and governance
5. Economic and Social Development
6. General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
7. General Science
PAPER - II (200 marks) Duration : Two hours
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
4. Decision making and problem solving.
5. General mental ability.
6. Elementary Mathematics - Arithmatic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
7. General English upto Class X level.
8. General Hindi upto Class X level.
IAS Prelims Video Lectures : Rs. 7500/-
IAS Main Video Lectures : Rs. 7500/-
COMBO (Prelims cum Main) : Rs. 12,000/-