TERMS OF SERVICES
By accessing or using any features of the site located at www.Meriseat.com.com (the "Meriseat.com Site") and operated and managed by Meriseat.com. ("Meriseat.com" "us" or "we"), you agree to be bound by these terms of service (collectively, "Terms of Service"). All visitors to and users of any aspects of the Meriseat.com Site (collectively, "Users") are bound by these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to modify the Terms of Service at any time without prior notice to you. Therefore, we recommend that you read these terms of service carefully each time you use this Web site.
Please note that the guidelines, policies and other terms and conditions of service and use of other websites affiliated with either Meriseat.com may vary from these Terms of Service.
The Meriseat.com Site is a venue connecting buyers ("Buyers") with Provider Firms and/or Service Pros (each a "Provider"). By using the Meriseat.com Site you acknowledge that Meriseat.com is not a participant in the transaction between the Buyers and the Providers and Meriseat.com is not responsible for the content of Buyers' offers or for the performance of Services by Providers. As a User of the Meriseat.com Site, you may also post content and share it with other users, read content generated by other visitors to the Meriseat.com Site and other affiliated sites, and view third party postings and reviews regarding products and services. If you wish to post content to, or participate in the Meriseat.com Site other than simply by reading information and content and reviews posted by others, you must register using the registration form available at www.Meriseat.com.com. Users who wish to register as a Buyer must agreed to be bound by the Meriseat.com Buyer Agreement (the "Buyer Agreement"). Users who wish to register as a Provider must agreed to be bound by the Meriseat.com Service Provider Agreement (the "Provider Agreement").
These Terms of Service set out the legally binding terms with respect to your use of the Meriseat.com Site. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. Your access to and use of the Meriseat.com Site constitutes your acceptance of all the provisions of these Terms of Service. If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms of Service, you should not access or use the Meriseat.com Site
The Meriseat.com Site is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. By using the Meriseat.com Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18 years of age, do not access, use or register on the Meriseat.com Site. In the event we become aware you are under 18, we will terminate your registration.
Changes to the Meriseat.com Site
You agree and understand that the Meriseat.com Site, including any and all features available via the Meriseat.com Site and any User Content (as defined below), may be modified by us, in our sole discretion, at any time without prior notice. Unless expressly stated otherwise, any new features, new services, enhancements or modifications to the Meriseat.com Site implemented after your initial access to the Meriseat.com Site shall be subject to these Terms of Service. We undertake no obligation to monitor or modify, any reviews, information, content, data, text, links to third party websites, User profile information, sounds, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials made available via the Meriseat.com Site by any User (all such items provided by Users, collectively, "User Content"). Nonetheless, we reserve the right to monitor and modify User Content and we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action, including legal action, in our sole discretion, against anyone who violates these Terms of Service, including without limitation, by removing any User Content posted in violation of these Terms of Service, terminating the registration of such violators or blocking such violators' use of the Meriseat.com Site.
In order to access some features of the Meriseat.com Site, you may be required to register and to provide a user name, valid email address and Meriseat.com will issue a user id number ("User ID") and a temporary password. You may change your password when you log into Meriseat.com Site. If you register, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information, and to inform us immediately of any updates or other changes to such information. For example, you may not: (i) enter, select or use a false name or an email address owned or controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or (ii) use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than yourself without appropriate authorization. Failure to comply with the terms of this paragraph shall constitute a material breach of these Terms of Service, which may result in immediate termination of your account. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User ID in our discretion.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password, whether or not you authorize such activities. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password of which you become aware, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Blocking of IP Addresses.
In order to protect the integrity of the Site, Meriseat.com reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to block Users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Site.
Use of the Site/Services
You may use the Meriseat.com Site to solicit opinions, ideas and other input from, and share ideas and opinions with, other Users, and to search the Meriseat.com Site for User Content and business or product information. You may also invite people you know to join the Meriseat.com Site. You acknowledge and agree that we do not control the User Content posted to the Meriseat.com Site, or any links to other websites, including the content of any messages, and that we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content. You further understand and agree that (i) we do not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements or other User Content posted on or otherwise displayed on or transmitted via the Meriseat.com Site, or (ii) we do not make any promises, guarantees or warranties with respect to any of the User Content or products, services, information, content or materials featured or mentioned on the Meriseat.com Site. All User Content, including advice and opinions posted by Users, comprises the views and responsibility of those who post such User Content, and does not necessarily represent the our views. You understand that, by using the Meriseat.com Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY USER CONTENT, ANY ERROR OR OMISSION IN ANY USER CONTENT, ANY CLAIM THAT ANY USER CONTENT IS DEFAMATORY, LIBELOUS OR VIOLATES ANY RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU BEAR ANY AND ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, CONTRIBUTION TO, USE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON USER CONTENT.
Restrictions on Rights to Use
Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms of Service, you agree you shall not (and you agree not to allow any other individual or entity to):
- download, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, sell, rent, license, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of the Meriseat.com Site, except and to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms of Service;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Meriseat.com Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Meriseat.com Site or its contents.
- collect any information about other Users (including usernames, PII information and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to provide or receive services which may be offered on the Site.
- reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of the Meriseat.com Site;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit to other Users unsolicited electronic communications, such as "spam," or otherwise interfere with other Users' enjoyment of the Meriseat.com Site;
- submit to the Meriseat.com Site any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- transmit or upload to the Meriseat.com Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of the Meriseat.com Site, any other Web site, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of the Meriseat.com Site by any User;
- use the Meriseat.com Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- submit to the Meriseat.com Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the Meriseat.com Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any User Content offered on the Meriseat.com Site other than for your personal, non-commercial use;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Meriseat.com Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make the Meriseat.com Site available;
- use the Meriseat.com Site and/ or any User Content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law;
- collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
- engage in advertising to or solicitation of, other Users for anything other than the posting of service orders through the mechanisms provided by Meriseat.com for such service order postings. This includes, but is not limited to solicitation or advertising to buy or sell products or services through the Meriseat.com Site or to attend parties or other social functions or networking for commercial purposes. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Users.
- use any information obtained from the Meriseat.com Site in order to harass, abuse or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent.
- adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site or any software used on or for the Site or cause others to do so.
User Content Posted By You on the Meriseat.com Site
Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms of Service, you agree:
- You may not post, upload or transmit any User Content that (i) infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity or privacy right or other proprietary right of any party, or (ii) is proprietary to a third party, without such third party's prior written consent.
- You understand and agree that we undertake no obligation to monitor but reserve the right to review and delete any User Content for any or no reason, including User Content that, in our sole discretion, (i) violates these Terms of Service, (ii) is offensive or illegal, or (iii) may harm, violate the rights of or threaten the safety of any User and/or any other individual or entity (iv) or threatens and/or interferes with the Meriseat.com business model or reputation in the marketplace.
- You are solely responsible for any User Content you post, publish or display on the Meriseat.com Site or transmit to Users. We reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any other User, or any other entity or individual, in connection with the Meriseat.com Site. You are solely responsible for the resolution of any disputes that arise between you and any other User or any other entity or individual.
- You will post only User Content you believe in good faith to be true and accurate, and you will not post to the Meriseat.com Site any User Content that is false, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent.
- By uploading User Content to the Meriseat.com Site, you hereby grant, and represent and warrant that you have all rights and authority necessary to grant, (i) us and our respective contractors and business partners, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, fully paid up, worldwide license and right to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works based on, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, with or without attribution; and (ii) subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms of Service, all Users an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to use such User Content for each such User's use in connection with the Meriseat.com Site. You hereby irrevocably waive and assign to us any and all so-called moral rights or "droit moral" you may have in or with respect to any User Content you post to the Meriseat.com Site.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of User Content that is illegal and/or is prohibited on or through the Meriseat.com Site. You may not post any content that:
- is patently offensive to users of the Meriseat.com Site, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; or
- seeks, or recommends providers of, material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seeks or recommends providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18.
If you believe any User Content or any other aspect of the Meriseat.com Site infringes your copyright, you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at the address given below by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Meriseat.com Site
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Meriseat.com Site may be reached at the following address:
As between you and us, the Meriseat.com Site, including all photographs, images, text, graphics, icons, audio clips, software and other aspects thereof (excluding User Content), all improvements or modifications thereof, all derivative works based thereon, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of the Meriseat.com Site, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the foregoing, are owned by us or our licensors. As between you and us, subject to any licenses and rights expressly granted herein, any User Content posted by you is owned by you. Nothing contained in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to grant to you or any other User any rights, title or interest in or to any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of ours or any of our licensors.
Any trademarks, service marks, and other marks and indicators of source or origin that are displayed on the Meriseat.com Site are the proprietary property of Meriseat.com or its respective licensors, as applicable. None of such marks may be used in connection with any other product or service, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or to disparage or discredit the owner of such mark or its affiliates. Any trademarks of third parties that appear on the Meriseat.com Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. You may not use, copy, modify or display any of the trademarks, service marks, names or logos appearing on the Meriseat.com Site without the express written permission of the trademark owner.
Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to grant to you or any other User any license or right in or to any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of ours.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE MERISEAT.COM SITE, AND OF ANY USER CONTENT, INFORMATION, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE MERISEAT.COM SITE, IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, OPERATION AND/OR USE OF THE MERISEAT.COM SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USER CONTENT PROVIDED VIA THE MERISEAT.COM SITE, AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE MERISEAT.COM SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE MERISEAT.COM SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY ASPECT OF THE MERISEAT.COM SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO USER CONTENT AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE MERISEAT.COM SITE. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT THE MERISEAT.COM SITE OR THE USER CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM US OR THE MERISEAT.COM SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MERISEAT.COM OR ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, OR THE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, RELIANCE ON, UNAVAILABILITY OF, INABILITY TO USE OR IMPROPER USE OF THE MERISEAT.COM SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USER CONTENT, REVIEWS, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE MERISEAT.COM SITE, OR THE DISCLOSURE OR MISUSE OF ANY USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. IN ANY EVENT, MERISEAT.COM'S RESPECTIVE TOTAL MAXIMUM LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF THE MERISEAT.COM SITE OR ANY PART THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USER CONTENT, REVIEWS, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE MERISEAT.COM SITE, IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE THOUSAND INDIAN RUPEES (1000.00). THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
You agree to indemnify and hold Meriseat.com and its respective affiliates, licensors, directors, officers, members, managers, employees, agents, and representatives, harmless from and against any losses, costs, expenses or damages of any nature whatsoever (including attorneys fees and court costs) arising from any claim, cause of action, suit or demand of any third party due to, arising out of or related to (i) your access to the Meriseat.com Site, (ii) your use of the Meriseat.com Site, (iii) any User Content posted, uploaded or transmitted by you, (iv) your use or distribution of any User Content, (v) your violation of these Terms of Service, (vi) any use of your User ID or password by you or any third party, or (vii) the infringement or other violation by you, or any third party using your account or User ID or password, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Third Party Advertisements and Links to Third Party Sites
We may display on the Meriseat.com Site advertisements from third parties, such as banner advertisements and pop-up texts, and links to third party sites. We are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, any products, services or other materials relating to such advertisements, any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The display of any advertisement or link does not imply endorsement by us of the advertisement or linked site or any content therein. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY ADVERTISEMENT DISPLAYED ON THE MERISEAT.COM SITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO ANY SUCH ADVERTISEMENT, ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITE, OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE.
Changes to Terms of Service
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to these terms of Service. Any modifications to the Terms of Service will be effective upon posting. You agree to review the Terms of Service periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Meriseat.com Site after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms of Service.
Any dispute relative to the Meriseat.com Site or use or inability to use the Meriseat.com Site will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to or participation on the Meriseat.com Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Thane, Illinois, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state court in the State of Illinois, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under these Terms of Service shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Indian Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms of Service shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms of Service, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
By visiting Meriseat.com Site, you agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Meriseat.com Site.
Contact and Violations
Please contact us with any questions regarding these Terms of Service. Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to support@Meriseat.com.com.