Think and Grow Rich (with CD)
Author : Napoleon Hill, Paperback: 260 pages, Publisher : Qford (2013), Language: English
SELLING PRICE : Rs. 148.75 DISCOUNT OFFER 15%; Rs 175
SELLING OFFERS open till 21-29 October, 2016. In this period you can subscribe each product from Free Product Delivery website with heavy discount.
1. All products sold on www.freeproductdelivery.co.in are brand new and 100% genuine.
2. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your online shopping with www.freeproductdelivery.co.in
3. Delivery time between 30 minutes to 10 Business Days after order confirmation.
4. Price includes all taxes.
5. If you required products in large quantity, you can contact us at
PAYMENT ONLINE : ICICI BANK A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current); IFSC : ICIC0001571; Branch : GTB Nagar Kareli, Allahabad (UP); Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Product Details
Think and Grow Rich was written in 1937 by Napoleon Hill, promoted as a personal development and self-improvement book. Hill writes that he was inspired by a suggestion from business magnate and (later) philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. While the book's title and much of the text concerns increased income, the author insists that the philosophy taught in the book can help people succeed in any line of work, to do and be anything they can imagine.
The book was first published during the Great Depression. At the time of Hill's death in 1970, Think and Grow Rich had sold more than 20 million copies, and by 2011 over 70 million copies had been sold worldwide. It remains the biggest seller of Napoleon Hill's books. BusinessWeek magazine's Best-Seller List ranked it the sixth best-selling paperback business book 70 years after it was published.Think and Grow Rich is listed in John C. Maxwell's A Lifetime "Must Read" Books List.