Kashmiri Kahwa Tea (Bags)
Unparalleled Taste, full of Health and Aroma of Kahwa will take you to the beautiful Valley of Kashmir.
SELLING PRICE : Rs. 180 DISCOUNT OFFER 10%; Rs 200
SELLING OFFERS open till 21-29 October, 2016. In this period you can subscribe each product from Free Product Delivery website with heavy discount.
1. All products sold on www.freeproductdelivery.co.in are brand new and 100% genuine.
2. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your online shopping with www.freeproductdelivery.co.in
3. Delivery time between 30 minutes to 10 Business Days after order confirmation.
4. Price includes all taxes.
5. If you required products in large quantity, you can contact us at
PAYMENT ONLINE : ICICI BANK A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current); IFSC : ICIC0001571; Branch : GTB Nagar Kareli, Allahabad (UP); Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Product Details
Kahwah (also transliterated qehwa, kehwa or kahwa) is a traditional green tea preparation consumed in Afghanistan, northern Pakistan, some regions of Central Asia as well as the Kashmir Valley. It is a popular breakfast beverage among Kashmiris, generally accompanied with special Kashmiri baked items like girda. Kashmiri Pandit migrants living in the North Indian plains, particularly in the urban agglomeration of Delhi, have also contributed to the tea's popularity among non-Kashmiris. This tea bag brings you the fressness and warmth of the Valley right at your door steps.