Onion (Per kg)
You can do online order for Onions produced by Indian agrarian. You cannot do maximum order with 5 kg. We will deliver product at your home in 3 business days.
SELLING PRICE : Rs. 8 DISCOUNT OFFER 20%; Rs 10
SELLING OFFERS open till 21-29 October, 2016. In this period you can subscribe each product from Free Product Delivery website with heavy discount.
1. All products sold on www.freeproductdelivery.co.in are brand new and 100% genuine.
2. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your online shopping with www.freeproductdelivery.co.in
3. Delivery time between 30 minutes to 10 Business Days after order confirmation.
4. Price includes all taxes.
5. If you required products in large quantity, you can contact us at
PAYMENT ONLINE : ICICI BANK A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current); IFSC : ICIC0001571; Branch : GTB Nagar Kareli, Allahabad (UP); Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Product Details
If you want to subscribe in large amount then you can bear extra shipping charge according to your distance and quantity.
Onions are commonly chopped and used as an ingredient in various hearty warm dishes, and may also be used as a main ingredient in their own right, for example in French onion soup or onion chutney. They are very versatile and can be baked, boiled, braised, grilled, fried, roasted, sautéed, or eaten raw in salads.
Onions have particularly large cells that are readily observed under low magnification. Forming a single layer of cells, the bulb epidermis is easy to separate for educational, experimental, and breeding purposes. Onions are, therefore, commonly employed in science education to teach the use of a microscope for observing cell structure.
The possible health benefits of consuming onions include lowering the risk of several types of cancer, improving mood and maintaining the health of skin and hair.