Deshi Ghee (500 g)
Ghee is widely used in Indian cuisine. Ghee (unlike other oils) is rich in butyric acid, a short chain fatty acid.
SELLING PRICE : Rs. 343 DISCOUNT OFFER 2%; Rs 350
SELLING OFFERS open till 21-29 October, 2016. In this period you can subscribe each product from Free Product Delivery website with heavy discount.
1. All products sold on www.freeproductdelivery.co.in are brand new and 100% genuine.
2. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your online shopping with www.freeproductdelivery.co.in
3. Delivery time between 30 minutes to 10 Business Days after order confirmation.
4. Price includes all taxes.
5. If you required products in large quantity, you can contact us at
PAYMENT ONLINE : ICICI BANK A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current); IFSC : ICIC0001571; Branch : GTB Nagar Kareli, Allahabad (UP); Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Product Details
Beneficial intestinal bacteria convert fiber into butyric acid and then use that for energy and intestinal wall support. A healthy body therefore makes it own form of ‘ghee’ but you can aid that greatly by just consuming it.
Ghee is prepared by simmering butter, which is churned from cream, and removing the liquid residue.