Cashew (Kaju) 100 g
The fruit of the cashew tree is an accessory fruit (sometimes called a pseudocarp or false fruit). What appears to be the fruit is an oval or pear-shaped structure, a hypocarpium, that develops from the pedicel and the receptacle of the cashew flower.
SELLING PRICE : Rs. 81 DISCOUNT OFFER 10%; Rs 90
SELLING OFFERS open till 21-29 October, 2016. In this period you can subscribe each product from Free Product Delivery website with heavy discount.
1. All products sold on www.freeproductdelivery.co.in are brand new and 100% genuine.
2. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your online shopping with www.freeproductdelivery.co.in
3. Delivery time between 30 minutes to 10 Business Days after order confirmation.
4. Price includes all taxes.
5. If you required products in large quantity, you can contact us at
PAYMENT ONLINE : ICICI BANK A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current); IFSC : ICIC0001571; Branch : GTB Nagar Kareli, Allahabad (UP); Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Product Details
In a 100 gram serving, raw cashews provide 553 calories, 67% of the Daily Value (DV) in total fats, 36% DV of protein, 13% DV of dietary fiber and 11% DV of carbohydrates (table). Cashews are rich sources (> 19% DV) of dietary minerals, including particularly copper, manganese, phosphorus and magnesium (79-110% DV), and of thiamin, vitamin B6 and vitamin K (32-37% DV) (table).Iron, potassium, zinc and selenium are present in significant content (14-61% DV) (table). Cashews (100 grams, raw) contain 113 mg of beta-sitosterol.